Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So I'm back ...

One of the annoying things about going on vacation is that the work in the office doesn't also go on vacation.

Instead, it silently piles up in the email inbox, in the meeting calendar, in the list of things to do...

And if the vacation immediately follows from an official overseas trip, when a trip report is due right after that official trip, then heaven help you.

Or me, in this case.

Anyways, I won't be available to offer my fresh new insights on the world or on matters near and dear to my heart anytime in the near future.

Not that there isn't anything else exciting out there to mind. I mean, the entire global financial system is practically teetering on the edge of an abyss. I know I'm paying as much attention to that as anyone possibly could.

Till the next time, when the spirit moves me to blog... 

No comments: