Saturday, June 13, 2009

Procrastination, and the spirit moves...

I haven't blogged as much in the last several months weeks as I did when I first started blogging. Part of this has to do with the fact that between work and running, and all the other things I do, there's precious little time to blog.

OK, I have to admit that it's also due to blogging fatigue. There are only so many interesting...or at least I hope are interesting, things I can say, and I'm actually fairly reticent in person, so there haven't been very many posts recently. Which reminds me, to Grace who commented on a previous post, I've written a brief reply. 

But when the spirit moves me, then I do blog. 

Otherwise, I spend a lot of time procrastinating. Which I am doing now. Heh.

As for what exactly I've been procrastinating with, well there's a blog post right there. Which you are reading now. Heh. Anyways, if you're in the mood for a little procrastination yourself...

I've been spending stupid amounts of time on mini-games like Desktop Tower Defense and the like. I think I'm a sucker for any game that optimizes a design process. Sure brings out the engineer in me.

I've also started playing Travian again. It's just so perfect for playing in the office because it takes so long and requires minimal attention. Shhh, don't tell anyone in office!

Oh, and I've been binge-ing out on tango music, go figure. The classic Por Una Cabeza by Carlos Gardel, Astor Pizzaola's Libertango, and the post-modern Asi se Baila el Tango. You have to watch the last one. That scene is smokin'...

No comments: