Monday, November 30, 2009

Blogging Break

Normally, I post a 'Blogging Break' notification only when I am out of town for a while. That however won't be until next week when I actually do go on vacation.

Still, this week happens to be a big week for me. I have to finish up some work at my regular day job before I go away, my 50% secondment for this year is ending and I have to tie up loose ends at that other job, the Singapore Marathon that I've been training for all year is this weekend, and lastly I have to finalize preparations for a major 3 week holiday in Nepal right after. I'm planning an independent activity-based trip, so it's not one of those package things where I'm bussed around and little or no preparation is needed.

So, I won't have spare time to blog in-depth on any issues or topics until probably next year. Indeed, I won't be back in Singapore until after Christmas. Check back next year for updates.

Oh, and happy holidays everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.