Monday, November 10, 2008

Book List

You might have noticed a new Amazon widget I added to the right of the screen.

It's a list of books that I am currently reading or want to read. Don't think of them as recommendations. After all, I haven't read all of them yet.

Instead, they're books on topics or ideas that I am currently interested in. That said, I have fairly high standards for what I read, so the books on the list are generally highly rated reads.

I've chosen an eclectic mix of books to cover a broad range of topics, but I've kept the list short at 8 books. People on my Facebook will see that these 8 books are a subset of the 30 books I keep on my IRead shelf.

I will update the list of books periodically to refresh the selection and to reflect my evolving interests.

No comments: